1. You must open the packaging and inspect the goods before signing for the delivery as accepted in good condition. When the delivery has been signed for you are signing for the goods as received in good condition and formally accepting the goods in the delivered condition.
2. If your goods arrive in a damaged condition you must notify us immediately and we can instruct you to refuse the delivery or to accept the delivery based upon our supplier’s preference. If signing for a damaged item, you must clearly state the items have arrived in a damaged condition. Failure to do so may result in the goods being signed for in good condition and void any potential replacements at our discretion.
3. If you receive damaged or incorrect goods they must not be used , fitted or installed this will void any replacement or warranty provided by Comcat Engineering SW Ltd.
4. If you sign for a delivery as accepted in good condition without inspecting the goods prior and find damage to goods at a later time or date, then this will potentially result in any claims for replacement being void and unavailable based on your acceptance of the delivery in an acceptable condition.
5. There must be someone present at the delivery address to sign for and accept the goods. Deliveries schedules vary between suppliers and equipment. Delivery will be made on a working day between the hours of 8am-6pm unless a specific or bespoke delivery slot has been arranged. We will do our best to advise you of the most up to date information on your delivery however any dates or times advised are an estimate and not a guaranteed slot in any situation where a delivery is later or earlier than expected please notify us promptly so we can assist you.
6. The equipment available on our website is commercial grade and can be delivered on heavy goods vehicles up to and including 18 Tonne / Ton Lorries. It is your responsibility to ensure the road access is suitable to accept deliveries in these types of vehicle, before proceeding to order any equipment. If you believe access for heavy goods vehicles is not suitable for this type of delivery, please call us before proceeding with your order so we can arrange for other the appropriate solutions.
7. It is your responsibility to notify us before proceeding with your order if there are specific parking restrictions at your premises and we encourage you to call us before placing any orders if this is a potential issue so we can arrange the appropriate delivery is booked.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure you have measured all access points and the location where you will place your equipment this includes all doors , stairways , corridors and corners. If you order equipment that is not a suitable size we cannot guarantee a replacement or a return without a re stocking fee being applied to any potential credit/refund.
9. Comcat Engineering SW Ltd. Will not accept any loss or damages as a result of failed or delayed deliveries.
10. We advise to not arrange installation of your goods with professional engineers or technicians until delivery has been made successfully and you are in possession of the goods. Delivery may be delayed and not arrive in time for your appointment and Comcat Engineering SW Ltd. Will not accept responsibility for any charges you occur due to this.
11. Deliveries will be made kerbside only and will not be taken inside your premises unless this is specifically arranged prior to your order being placed. If you require help with locating your delivery into the premises, please call us before placing any orders and we can try to accommodate you.
12. All equipment ordered may be subject to a delivery charge and due to factors out with our control these charges may change after the order is placed. In such cases we will call you to discuss any changes to delivery pricing before your order is placed.
13. All equipment will be delivered to the address entered by you in the checkout process at time of order. If this address is incorrect or entered in error this may result in you being responsible to pay for any collection charges , re delivery charges or re stocking charges . We will do our best to avoid this at all costs however on occasion the goods may be despatched before you notify us of an address change, and this will often result in additional cost to you before the goods can be re delivered to the correct address.
14. Our delivery charges apply to Mainland UK and we advise that for any deliveries to areas classed (Highlands , Ireland or Islands) or within the following postcodes (KW1-14, KW15+, IV1-IV40, IV41-55 & 55-56, PH1-7 & PH14, PH8-13 & PH15+, AB, PA20+, KA27 & KA28) may require an additional charge. You should call us so we can check prior to your order being placed if there are any additional delivery costs to be applied. If your order is placed to these areas without calling us first, we will call you to discuss this before your order is accepted and placed.
15. Re stocking fees may apply to any unwanted or returned items restocking fees of 25% of the total value of the goods will be deducted from any refunds due to the return of unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods. The restocking fee of 25% also applies to items returned due to failed delivery that is due to customer error or not being present to accept delivery resulting in the goods being returned to sender.