MAIDAID EVO425WS Evolution Range Commercial Undercounter Glasswasher With Break with internal water softener – 400mm Basket
|Dimensions (W x D x H ) (mm||465 x 560 x 690mm|
|Maximum useable height||295mm|
|Water consumption per cycle||1.1ltr|
|Wash tank capacity||8ltr|
|Detergent pump||Peristaltic-Non Timed|
|Rinse aid pump||Peristaltic-Non Timed|
|Number Of Cycles||5|
|Total Maximum Load(as supplied)||2.8kW(13Amp) Single Phase|
|Drain Pump||Drain Pump Fitted As Standard|
|Water Softener||Internal Water Softener Fitted As Standard|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
MAIDAID EVO425WS Evolution Range Commercial Undercounter Glasswasher With internal water softener – 400mm Basket.
Maidaid Halcyon work alongside some of the largest global warewashing companies in Europe. This means that we are able to tailor their product range to suite the UK market at the best prices.
Maidaid Halcyon is an organisation that moves with the times and is responsive to the ever-changing demands of the market. Quality thresholds have risen and customers need higher standards of performance coupled with effective after-sales support. Maidaid Halcyon has an ongoing programme of investment in human resources and research and development to ensure that we stay ahead of the competition and maintain their position in the forefront of catering technology. The Maidaid EVO425WS Commercial Glasswasher offers:
- 2 year warranty.
- NEW polychromatic LCD display and user interface giving uncomplicated machine status updates.
- NEW four button control fascia with a special programs button.
- NEW cycle give a complete refresh of the wash water.
- NEW improved levels of water hardness selection.
- Designed for the most demanding environments.
- Reduced water consumption.
- Double skinned misimising both acoustic output and reduced heat loss.
- Breaktank as standard.
- Drain pump as standard.
- Surface scrap tray filters supplied as standard.
- Improved triple wash tank filtration system.
- Internal continuous water softener.
- Detergent and rinse aid delivered by precise peristaltic pumps.
- Priming and dosing of chemicals enabled from fascia controls.
- Supplied with two open cup/glass racks.
- Hi-level information retrieval to aid both installation and service technicians.
- Three standard cycle options.
- Extensive range of special cycles.
- PLATES cycle automatically changes parameters to suit plate washing.
- Comprehensive automatic self-cleaning cycle.
- Suitable for hot (max 50°C) or cold water supply at 2 to 4 bar dynamic supply pressure.
- Machines fitted to cold water supplies will not be capable of running repeated short cycles.
- The cycle time will automatically be extended to allow recovery of correct operating temperatures.
- Wash temperature 60°C (adjustable).
- Rinse temperature 65°C (adjustable) 78°C when PRO plates cycle selected.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse our wide range of commercial glasswashers and dishwashers here.