MAIDAID D515WS D Range Commercial Dishwasher With Breaktank & Drain Pump – 500mm Basket
|Dimensions (W x D x H ) (mm||600 x 605 x 815mm|
|Maximum useable height||360mm|
|Water consumption per cycle||2.3ltr|
|Wash tank capacity||15ltr|
|Detergent pump||Peristaltic-non timed|
|Rinse aid pump||Peristaltic-non timed|
|Number Of Cycles||6|
|Total Maximum Load(as supplied)||6.5kW(30Amp) – Single Phase|
|Warranty||2 Year parts & labour|
Maidaid D515WS D Range Commercial Undercounter Dishwasher With Breaktank & Drain Pump – 500mm Basket.
Maidaid Halcyon work alongside some of the largest global warewashing companies in Europe. This means that we are able to tailor their product range to suite the UK market at the best prices.
Maidaid Halcyon is an organisation that moves with the times and is responsive to the ever changing demands of the market. Quality thresholds have risen and customers need higher standards of performance coupled with effective after sales support. Maidaid Halcyon has an ongoing programme of investment in human resources and research and development to ensure that we stay ahead of the competition and maintain their position in the forefront of catering technology. The Maidaid D515WS Commercial Dishwasher offers:
- 2 year warranty.
- D Range targeted at volume market requirements.
- Internal automatic water softener.
- Drain pump fitted as standard.
- Wash tank designed to reduce water usage.
- Low running costs due to improved rinse efficiency.
- Surface scrap trays as standard.
- Soft touch control with bright LED display.
- Twin traffic light display indicates machine status.
- Accurate detergent and rinse aid peristaltic dosing as standard.
- Three selectable cycle options plus special application cycles options.
- Cycle times between 70 & 240 secs, including special cycles.
- Selectable cycle to change operation for plate washing.
- Selectable PRO LONG cycle for super intensive wash or for glass renovation.
- Automatic self cleaning cycle.
- Full double skinned for noise and reduced heat loss.
- Suitable for hot (max 50°C) or cold water supply at 2 to 4 bar dynamic supply pressure.
- Machines fitted to cold water supplies will not be capable of running repeated short cycles.
- The cycle time will automatically be extended to allow recovery of correct operating temperatures.
- Wash temperature 60°C (adjustable).
- Rinse temperature 78°C (adjustable).