Jantex GC977 Beer Line Cleaner Concentrate
|Quantity||1 x 5 litre|
|Dimensions||W190 x D130 x H275mm|
Out of stock
Jantex GC977 Beer Line Cleaner Concentrate.
Whether you’re doing your weekly line clean or you’re bottoming out a neglected bar system, this beer line cleaner from Jantex can tackle it. The special formula both cleans and sanitises your lines, so that your beer doesn’t pick up any unusual flavours or characteristics during dispensing – allowing guests to enjoy their drink, the way that they’re supposed to.
The powerful solution will loosen and remove any yeast deposits in the lines and is thorough enough to remove any trace elements from your beer dispensing equipment whilst helps to reduce the risk of bacteria build-up.
Supplied in a 5Ltr bottle, each purchase allows for long-lasting use through many services, without the need for restocking – providing excellent cost-per-use.
Please note that this beer line cleaner is for professional use only.
Different cellar set-ups will require different steps, so contact the person or company in charge of your cellar maintenance to find out how to get your lines ready for cleaning.
PPE must be worn at all times during the process. This includes: goggles, long sleeve rubberised gloves and a rubber apron.
Once you have disconnected your kegs from the lines and the lines are set up for cleaning, you can mix your solution.
For regular cleaning, use a dilution ratio of 1:200 and double the concentration for heavily soiled lines.
First, flush the lines through with plenty of fresh clean water; use cold water as warm water can create an environment that is perfect for bacteria to breed. Also, you don’t want to run warm water through your chiller as this will cause the temperature to rise in the chiller and put it under unnecessary stress.
Now that your lines are flushed, you can connect your inlet to your cleaning barrel or insert the inlet hose into the cleaning bucket. Pull the mixed beer line cleaner through each beer tap until all of the fresh water has left the lines and the lines are filled with the cleaner. Now, wait (between 10-30 minutes is recommended).
- Capacity 5Ltr.
- Dimensions 275(H) x 190(W) x 130(D)mm.
- Material Plastic.
- Finish – external Opaque.
- Weight 5.15kg.
- Colour Clear.
- Contact time of 30 minutes ensures thorough and efficient results.
- Cleans and sanitises pumps, beer lines and equipment to reduce bacteria build-ups.
- Removes residue that may otherwise cause an unwanted taste.
- Removes yeast build-up which can otherwise clog lines.
- Rinses away easily after use which saves staff time.
- This cleaner is food safe and excellent for use with a wide range of beverages.
- The solution features a bleach scent.
- The concentrated solution offers a great cost-per-use.
- For professional use only.
- Dilution Ratio: 1:100 (50ml per 5Ltr of water).
- Supplied in a large, 5Ltr container for long-lasting use within commercial environments.